Your future employerA leading investment group
Your key responsibilitiesINVESTMENT ANALYSIS & PORTFOLIO MANAGEMENT
• Develop the overall investment strategy for company’s fixed income products
• Develop relationships with (potential) issuers, brokers, banks and other channels to explore, source and identify fixed income investment opportunities. Regularly talk to these parties to gather market information.
• Manage deal sourcing, analysis, structuring and execution in alignment with the investment strategy, including conducting research on fixed income opportunities, macroeconomic trends, and sectors.
• Prepare investment proposals and present to the Investment Advisory Committee and/or Board of Representatives as required by the investment mandate and/or company’s policies.
• Actively manage the assigned investment portfolios to maximize performance while ensuring compliance with the investment mandates’ guidelines and regulations.
• Effectively work with operations team in investment execution, cash management and NAV reconciliation.
• Regularly review and analyze investment performance against benchmark and peers.
• Conduct research and analysis on the fixed income market and/or macroeconomy as required to support other teams (e.g. sales, marketing)
• Source, analyze and recommend opportunities for fixed income products
• Work with other departments to prepare marketing pitches, training and other materials to support launch of fixed income products
• Contribute to fundraising efforts with both domestic and international investors by attending investor meetings and preparing analyses and investment pitches
• Conduct sales training and investment briefings once per month or as required from time to time by the Business Development team and/or distribution partners
• Help introduce company to potential investors and partners
INVESTMENT REPORTING & OTHERS
• Work with operations team to produce NAV reports. Coordinate with the investor relations team to post and announce the NAV to investors.
• Collaborate with the investor relations team to prepare monthly, quarterly and annual investor updates & reports. Provide investment and fund updates & analysis as required for these reports.
• Adhere to and ensure subordinate(s) (if any) also follow relevant Company policies.
• Coordinate with other teams (operations, risk & compliance) on a timely basis to resolve any breaches or issues.
Our key requirements• Bachelor degree in Accounting, Finance, Economics or Business Advanced Degree is desired but not required
• SSC Licensed (highly preferred but not required)
• At least 10 years of experience in fixed income and/or equity analysis and investment
• Strong understanding of the banking system; established networks within the banking system
• Established quantitative & financial analysis skills, including financial statement analysis and credit risk analysis
• Good understanding and application of macro-economic data & concepts
• Strong critical thinking, research & analysis skills
• Strong written and verbal communications skills. Able to develop and present investment proposals with high competence
• Demonstrable initiative, able and willing to propose and independently drive and manage projects
• Results focused, able to work under pressure to deliver objectives
• Good command of spoken and written English
• High personal integrity – honest, straightforward, able to do what is best for the company
• Good interpersonal skills. Work well with others inside and outside the company, at different levels of seniority
• Positive and collaborative working attitude.