|Job Title||Senior Manager, Master Planning|
|Disciplines||Business OperationsJobs Term|
|Location||Vietnam - Binh Duong|
Our client is a reputable outdoor furniture manufacturing company with a long history of sustainable development in Vietnam.
- Supply Planning: Trace back historical production output date as well as working with own Head of Factories (5 factories) and Contract Manufacturing (CM) Partner to gauge accurate available capacity.
- Demand Planning: Coordinate with Sales team (Global + Local) in combination of historical sales data analysis to ensure Sales Forecast is within the company's available capacity for the season / year.
- Master Planning: Combine the above and release Master Plan (monthly) and ensure strict compliance of Master Plan by Sales team and Production Planning team to avoid Order > Capacity scenario.
- Back-up Option: Find out and propose alternative solution when Order > Capacity with top management.
- Strong expertise in Demand & Supply Planning in manufacturing environment with high demand for accuracy, speed and troubleshooting needs.
- Experience in Furniture is preferred.
- Strong competence in data analysis, ERP is required (Dynamics AX)
- Favorable traits: Hands-on Working Style / Keen Eyes for Details / Resilience / Business Accumen / Solution-oriented mindset.
- Strong communication skill in English & Vietnamese.
This job has expired