|Job Title||Senior Merchandiser - Footwear|
|Location||Vietnam - Ho Chi Minh City|
A big American Buyer Office with divers business units.
A strong support to the PD manager with independent product development responsibilities in addition to the merchandiser role.
> Support PD Manager with seasonal sampling from proto to confirmation. Once style confirmed, handover to PD Manager
> Support PD Manager with related development tasks
> Travel to vendors to review materials, pullover’s and trials to ensure final samples are correct
> Communicate development issues with PD Manager + vendor for product with construction/material
> Liaise with commercialization, costing and material teams on development related topics
> Feedback on supplier performance and related issues to PD Manager
> Download and update BOM on PLM.
> Release latest SRF/BOM to vendor.
> Maintain the latest update information on PLM.
> Update/tracking sample status
> Assist vendor for proto/SMS material order and tracking,
> Assist Vendor for SMS/PR samples shipment and payment update to AMS office
- Minimum 5 years experience in footwear product development, preferably dealing with foreign teams. An experience in fashion footwear and mid-level branded footwear is an advantage.
- A bachelor's degree or diploma in Engineering, Manufacturing, Foreign Trade and/or similar related field
- Good written and oral English skills
- Essential Mandarin Chinese Skill
- Good MS Office skills (Excel and Word)
This job has expired