|Job Title||Senior QlikView Developer|
|Location||Vietnam - Binh Duong|
Great opportunity to work for one of the leading seafood companies.
• Responsible end-to-end for architecture, design, hands-on development, and impressive representation of data visualization using Qlik reporting applications, built from existing data warehouses and data sources
• Help the business define KPIs and reports to improve business performance
• Provide Intelligence to the business through use of advanced reporting tools and analysis
• Interact actively in workshops and meetings to understand business requirements and translate these to specific reports
• Help build and improve the company's efforts on reporting, analytics and big data
• Strive for harmonization and standardization in the use of reports, in cooperation with the Company Analytics Center of Competence
• Take existing reports to new business areas and help build competence on reporting and establish self-service reporting solutions for the business
• Provide support to business users when data is missing or reports are not properly updated
• Back-end data modeling to ensure efficient extracts of data from M3 and other sources
• Organize disparate data sources into single data models.
• Services existing accounts, obtains orders, and establishes new accounts by planning and organizing daily work schedule to call on existing or potential sales outlets
• Submits orders by referring to price lists and product literature.
• Keeps management informed by submitting activity and results reports, such as daily call reports, weekly work plans, and monthly and annual territory analyses.
• Bachelor's degree in Information Systems or relevant major or equivalent
• Minimum 7 years of experience in designing Qlik reports using Qlik design tools.
• Thorough business understanding of Manufacturing or Supply-chain or Finance, preferably of the F&B or FMCG industry
• Experience in data modelling
• Experience in KPI definitions and Dashboard development
• Prefer to have experience in working with data models from Infor products preferred (including M3, DP, PLM, EAM)
• Highly motivated and able to prioritize and execute tasks effectively within aggressive timeframes
• Excellent English communication skills and ability to work cross-functionally and cross-culturally
This job has expired