Your future employerOur client is multinational manufacturing in Food.
Your key responsibilities• Managing the product portfolio for end-users and industrial customers working closely with marketing, procurement, QA, and production.
• Managing new product development from theoretical recipe to lab prototype and the final product
Build up a strong product development team in term of technical knowledge and working skill
Responsible for formula cost optimization projects.
• Work with R&D team of other countries within the group to maximize opportunities in new product development
• Collaborate with external partners such as a university, research institute…
• Providing necessary technical support to marketing, branding team
• Delivering technical support to existing and new customers, and creating new market opportunities.
• Supporting all departments, on any technical or application issues relating to products.
• Completing follow-up and execution of necessary project documentation
• Following up quality of competitor’s products on the market.
Our key requirements• Bachelor degree or higher degree in Food technology / Chemist / Chemical. Prefer candidate with a Master's degree.
• At least 5 - 7 years’ experience in Research and Development Department at big MNC food production and 03 years in the management role.
• Master the methods of food research and development.
• Experience in creating and managing intellectual property and fostering an innovative culture
• Familiar to work with ex-pat colleagues in the regional office and other subsidiaries
• Strong at leadership, project management, problem-solving
• Good command in English, computer.