Your future employer:
Our client is the Buyer Office of a US Fashion company specializing in Premium & Luxurious Ladies fashion.
To work with US Raw Materials Team, Merchants, Vendors and Suppliers, taking responsibility for the quality of colors, print and fabrics including garments and components to assure final product quality.
- Seasonal raw materials (fabric) sourcing & development
- Handle raw materials quality approval (test report, risk assessment, set up final specification)
- Seasonal sample arrangement, lab dips, print development, and approval and resolve technical issues
Involve in sourcing and evaluating new mills, their capabilities to meet our business expectations in terms of quality, capacity, and cost
On-board potential and new suppliers to help them understand our standards/requirements, procedures, time calendar to make sure suppliers are able to meet our expectations throughout development stage to production
Support to provide technical information if QA team have any issues regarding the quality of fabrics and color of all merchandise
- Bachelor Degree's holder of Technical Education in Textile Science or equivalent with at least 4 years of practical experience in raw materials development
- Experience of fabric, print and color development, including production in intimate or apparel
- Good command of written and spoken English
If you are interested in this opportunity, apply now or contact Chi Tran – Will (Mr.) at firstname.lastname@example.org to discuss further.