Your future employerOne of a leading global insurers. They provide employees an exciting, stimulating and challenging working environment. If you would like to join a company that invest in training and offer many opportunities to grow, apply today.
Your key responsibilities- Formulate, set and monitor the underwriting guidelines including pricing and acceptance policies to ensure profitable underwriting results for all lines of insurance business
- Implement good underwriting practices and procedures
- Evaluate risks involved and determines premiums and extent of cover
- Set policy and general guidelines for policy administration so as to ensure a smooth and efficient operation of the support services to producers, brokers and alternative distribution networks (e.g., banks, auto dealerships)
- Formulate and develop strategies related to policy administration in order to get client satisfaction through continuous improvement
Our key requirements- University graduate major in Business Management/Marketing or related fields
- Minimum 10 year’s working experience in insurance products sales
- Good communication skills, both verbal and written in English
- Experience in dealing with brokers and agents in Employee Benefits is an advantage
- In-depth knowledge of producer management and substantial experience in insurance marketing, agency relations and management.
- Complete product knowledge of group and individual medical, travel and accident & health
About you- Selling skills
- Self-motivator, strong entrepreneurship
- Leadership skills
- Problem solver with analytical thinking