Your future employerAn international laser company is looking for a Laser Engineer, who works under the supervisor and takes responsibilities mostly comprise recording, monitoring, and optimizing the performance of lasers. This position will work closely with the Customer Support Team and Logistic Team.
Your key responsibilities- Regularly analyze and monitor the performance of the laser with respect its performance, quality
- Perform assemble, align optics; repair electrical part; upgrade software for system
- Follow established procedures on routine work
- Maintain appropriate tools and keeps on hand as required;
- Keep records of repair data and reports;
- Assist logistics team in maintaining a clear record of the part inventory
Our key requirements- Bachelor Degree or higher in a scientific, technical, or photonics related field or equivalent experience;
- Strong proven records in R&D, Technical Troubleshooting in related industry.
- Prior experience in Lasers or Electro-Optics is advantageous;
About you- Self-driven and able to work independently, with excellent interpersonal skills;
- Good communication skills in English;
- Computer literate;
- Able to work in high pressure or far remoted areas