|Job Title||Site Operations Manager (Chemical Warehouse)|
|Disciplines||Business OperationsJobs Term|
|Location||Vietnam - Dong Nai|
Our client is a leading global 3PL service company with more than 25 years of operations in Vietnam. With a new project coming in, our client is searching for a Site Operations Manager to look after the operations of a 20,000 sqm warehouse.
- Ensure daily operations of the warehouse is up to customer(s)' standard and agreed KPIs, and plus P&L responsibility.
- Lead a team of 30 staffs for a mid-sized warehouse (7,000 sqm2) in Nhon Trach, Dong Nai.
- Manpower planning & tasks assignment to ensure smooth operations + meeting all KPIs in the Service Agreement with customer.
- Plan and monitor sub-contractors.
- Coordinate with the company Transport team for Inbound-Outbound operations.
- 5 years of experience in Warehouse Management, 3PL experience is preferred.
- Knowledge of Dangerous Goods - Chemical is required for this role.
- Preferable Personality Traits: Resilient, Hardworking, Committed, Hands-on.
- Strong communication skill in English.
- Knowledge of WMS.
Additional Job Information
This role is not project-specific and is a permanent position in a professional, fast-paced, reputable company. It's the job for the ambitious, confident and seasoned warehouse professionals.
This job has expired