Your future employerOur client is a leading global 3PL service company with more than 25 years of operations in Vietnam. With a new project coming in, our client is searching for a Site Operations Manager to look after the operations of a 20,000 sqm warehouse.
Your key responsibilities- Be in charge of P&L of the warehouse.
- Lead a sizable team with ~ 5 direct reports (Jr Manager), ~ 10 supervisor and close to 300 operators.
- Manpower planning & tasks assignment to ensure smooth operations + meeting all KPIs in the Service Agreement with customer.
- Plan and monitor sub-contractors.
- Coordinate with the company Transport team for Inbound-Outbound operations.
Our key requirements- 10 years of experience in Warehouse Management, 3PL experience is preferred.
- 3 - 5 years of management experience with good track record of managing a sizable team and people development capability.
- Commercial-minded, process-oriented, hands-on characteristics are preferred.
- Strong communication skill in English.
- Knowledge of WMS is a plus.