Your key responsibilities• Evaluate and identify software solutions.
• Work with a client to discuss what they need their custom software to do or looking at poor-behaving software and finding ways to improve it.
• Look at existing products and find ways to better them or revolutionize them.
• Conduct research, gather information, interpret data, and then create a solution.
• Act as the lead person on all software development projects.
• This may include creating a team of workers suitable for the scope of the project, assigning duties to the staff, creating a timeline for the project, and performing cost analysis and budgeting functions.
• Manage the analysis, design, programming, testing and deployment.
• Document every aspect of a system or application.
• Coaching and mentoring one’s development team.
• Share skills and expertise with the team as well as set a positive example for them.
• Encourage team members to think creatively as well as keep them motivated.
Our key requirements• Bachelor of Science degree in computer science.
• 8+ years of experience in software development.
• 2+ years of experience in Software Architect position.
• Strong knowledge with at least one programing language: Python, NodeJS, Java, Scala.
• Very good verbal and written English language with strong communication skills
• Broad and extensive knowledge of the software development process and its technologies
• Knowledge of architectural styles and design patterns
• Understanding of various coding methods and computer languages
• Data modeling and database design experience
• Experience with software development lifecycle (SDLC) processes
About youDuc Nguyen
Recruitment Consultant (IT&T)