Your future employer- US multinational corporation on Nutrition, Home care, Personal Care.
Your key responsibilities1. Develop annual Regional Distribution Centers Operation strategies & budgeting in line with Distribution Long Run Business Plan strategies & business long term growth objectives
2. Oversee and manage nationwide Regional Distribution Centers in compliance with service standards and policy/ procedure to maximize customer experience in ordering, pick-up & registration
3. Lead to manage operational compliance with internal process & external audit
4. Staff management
5. Provide expertise support in other critical business projects assigned
Our key requirements• Bachelor’s Degree of any fields.
• Experience in interacting with SAP, ERP.
• Good English skills in speaking and writing.
• Business Acumen.
• Problem Solving, Decision making.
• Engage & Influence.
• Focus on Customer.
• Lead & Manage Change.
• Enhance Organization Talent.