Your Future Employer
Our client is a major MNC and a global leader in manufacturing and is having operations in North Vietnam
Your Key Responsibilities
This position will lead and direct all facets of supply chain management including, but not limited to, purchasing, logistics, warehousing, inventory management, material forecasting, capacity planning and sourcing, master scheduling, inventory control and financial costing. This position will provide leadership and direction on a cross functional basis.
Our Key Requirements
- Direct the activities of all functions involved in the purchasing, planning, warehousing and control of materials from the receipt of forecasting replenishment needs to the delivery of the finished product into finished goods inventory and delivery of products to customer(s).
- Manage inventory and establishes controls to ensure the company is operating at the highest level of performance based on key performance metrics and minimized supply chain risk.
- Develop strategies, policies, procedures, and overall team to optimize value of the entire function in creating a world class materials management group.
- Maintain compliance with all regulatory requirements and ethical standards related to procurement.
- Lead and coach others in maintaining excellence on quality control, and safety.
- Develop and continuously improve supplier programs.
- Participate in existing and new product planning processes to assure timely acquisition of materials to support product launches.
- Lead negotiation efforts for major contracts.
- Develop and manage departmental budgets accordingly
- Other duties as assigned
Additional Job Information
- BS Degree or Masters or MBA preferred
- 10-15 years experience in supply chain, purchasing, logistics and materials management roles.
- Must be a strategic thinker with confidence and speed in execution.
- Proven leadership skills in building and managing large teams with a history of world class success.
- Excellent analytical and negotiation skills are required