|Job Title||Supply Chain Manager|
|Disciplines||Manufacturing & EngineeringJobs Term|
|Location||Vietnam - Hanoi|
One of the leading chemicals and equipment supplier is looking for a supply chain manager to join their team.
• Manages the different aspects of the supply chain (including sourcing, purchasing, selection of vendors, transport, warehousing, and distribution).
• Develops and manages the forecasting process.
• Optimizes inventories and reduces obsolete stocks
• Monitors and improves on time in full delivery performance to customers.
• Manages the third-party logistics service provider performance, including warehouse storage, transportation, customs, inventory accuracy and safety compliance for warehouse storage/ transport.
• Works closely with sales team, suppliers and customers to improve operations and reduce operations cost.
• Computes and improves products' standard costs.
• Responsible for supply chain process improvements.
• Manages team including setting up objectives, performance reviews, career development planning, etc.
• Bachelor’s Degree or higher in Supply Chain, Logistics or Business Administration.
• Experiences in Warehouse, Inventory, Logistics and Supply Chain Management for more than 10 years in multinational companies.
• Experience working in the chemical field
• Good understanding of purchasing & procurement, material management, sales & distribution processes
Additional Job Information
• Proactive communication skills to all levels of the organization as well as external parties.
• Excellent analytical & organization skills with self-motivation and teamwork spirit.
• Strong leadership and negotiation skills.
• Good command of spoken and written English.
• Good computer skills (Microsoft Office)
This job has expired