Your future employerOur client is a new FMCG coming from the west that is seeking to make the entrance to Vietnam market. We are looking for a Supply Chain Operations Manager to build the Supply Chain framework from scratch.
Your key responsibilitiesReport to Country Manager and work independently to set up Supply Chain functions with key focuses:
1. Demand & Supply Planning:
- Work with Commercial team to forecast demand and verify said forecast with historical data to keep variance to the minimum possible.
- Liaise with Distribution Center (oversea) to submit demand forecast and monitor incoming supply.
- Improve forecasting capability.
2. Logistics Management: Coordinate logistics with 3PLs and relevant parties.
3. Inventory Management: Close monitoring of stock level at distributors.
4. Procurement: As required by business' needs
Our key requirements- 10 years of experience in Supply Chain Management in Import and Domestic Distribution businss model.
- Knowledge of Pharmaceutical/OTC and/or Cosmetics industry are big advantage.
- Willingness to be hands-on (this role has no subordinate).
- Strong skill with forecasting tools and CRM.
- Speak fluent English.