|Job Title||Team leader of Investment Banking|
|Location||Vietnam - Hanoi|
This company aims to find and retain the best talents in Investment, who are willing to do what it takes to develop their career as Top Performers in Investment Banking. They have a strong commitment to bring the best values to their clients, their employer and their team.
- Lead a team in exploring and realizing IPO, divestment, acquisition and investment opportunities for corporate clients in various sectors
- Manage and support a portfolio of clients. Monitor the clients' and their peers' activities closely and do a frequent market watch
- Develop relationships with corporate clients and expand the network through roadshows, conferences and various activities
- Conduct and manage analyses on financial performances, corporate governance, and development strategies
- Conduct performance and financial due diligence as a part of advisory services to clients
- Work with key external stakeholders on deal execution and finalization
- Take on a high level of responsibility on behalf of the firm and corporate clients including but not limited to delegating to their investors, investees, financial advisors, custody etc.
- A Bachelor Degree or above in Finance, Banking, Investment, Business Administration
- At least 7 years of experience in corporate finance, investment banking or investment fund with minimum of 3 years in M&A and corporate finance
- Sound knowledge of the securities market in Vietnam and its neighborhood, M&A process and stakeholders, corporate finance products, information system management etc
- Experience in building financial models for pricing, forecasting, etc.
- Established network in financial and investment markets in Vietnam and region
Additional Job Information
- Excellent communication & analytical skills
- Business-oriented mindset and a strong leadership
- Good stress and time management skills
- Proficient in English
- Out-of-the-box thinking and strong will to succeed
This job has expired