Your future employerThe Company is the world’s leading industrial thread business, and the second largest supplier of zips to global brands. With over 60 facilities, more than 100 sales offices, the Company employs more than 19,000 people across six continents.
The Technical Advisory Service Supervisor will provide technical services to international buyers, buying houses and other customers.
Your key responsibilitiesThe sewing solutions management
- Manage the sewing solutions activities for buying houses and manufacturers
- Conducting Thread audit, Training programs, Workshops, …coming under the sewing solutions.
- Selling the concept / product in the sewing solutions as seam works, edv etc.
Business development functions
- Promoting the company’s top of the line products to buyers/ buying houses and manufacturers using the TAS concept
- Provide customers with a very high level of technical input and use this to build very strong business relationships
- Deliver technical presentations & conduct technical seminars to key customers as well as buying houses & buyers in order to build a strong brand recall of the company’s top of the line products
Influencing Product up-gradation in buying houses and in manufacturers’ purchase patterns
- Support New product launch and penetration in the market place. (including Trims)
- Supporting Sales efforts
- Day-to-day interaction with the SES to ensure that everybody works in tandem and towards the same goals
- Complaint handling guidance for the sales team whenever required
- Training the sales team on the technicalities of threads & applications
- Assist in the organizing of customer technical support and trade marketing
- Build & reinforce the concept for all the customers technical needs
- Effective utilization of the marketing, promotional materials developed by the marketing team
- Adopt Salesforce.com and report all activities and business information using this tool.
- Provide accurate and detailed Forecast of future demand
Our key requirements- Garment technical knowledge
- Sound and thorough product knowledge
- Knowledge of customers, customers’ business
About you- Communication and presentation skills
- Analytical and problem solving abilities
- Fluent in English, ability to communicate in Chinese is an advantage
If you are interested in this opportunity, apply now or call Linh Nguyen, Consultant at +84 28 3828 8800 to discuss further.