Your future employerOur client is a big firm in industrial manufacturing sector
Your key responsibilitiesOverall:
• The Lead Manufacturing Engineering will partner with Assembly Operations, Product Engineering, Program Management, Quality, Supply Chain and other functional areas. Reporting to the Technical Manager – Operations, the position is accountable for a defined section of manufacturing for providing Technical support and Process Engineering to assure business objectives are met or exceeded in the areas of Safety, People, Quality, Responsiveness, Cost and Environment initiatives. This position will also provide leadership and guidance for the Manufacturing Engineers within each shop.
• Working closely with local Maintenance, Operations and other departments as required. Establish excellent relationships with all functional leaders and external leaders involved in the vehicle and production process development, launch and manufacture. Involvement in the Process / Controls engineering during installation and commissioning of plant and equipment.
• Be responsible for all aspects of the Operations business in the areas of Safety, People, Quality, Responsiveness, Cost and Environment.
• Develop and lead a Safety first culture while ensuring safe work practices and compliance to all local regulatory guidelines are met.
• Drive and support all activities to ensure overall business objectives and targets are met or exceeded.
• Effectively train, coach and support Maintenance and Engineering team members in problem solving and resolution activities relating to Process Engineering.
• Establish local talent development as a core value to develop future leaders and grow organisational capability.
• Creating sound working relationships with Operations, Maintenance and Product Engineering teams to work together as one to achieve great outcomes for the business.
• Compliance to company’s Manufacturing systems and processes.
• Looking for ways to eliminate waste and cost out of the business though team engagement and ownership.
• Ensuring that Process control standards are developed, monitored and tracked to ensure robust systems are in place and strictly adhered to.
• Ensuring that planned Engineering activities are executed via change management and do not have an impact on Production requirements.
Our key requirements• Safety first approach to everything we do. Ensuring that LOTO (Lock out tag out) processes and procedures are adhered to and all risks are identified and mitigated before each task.
• Good common-sense business insight and experience with the development and implementation of business strategies.
• Strong problem solving skills and the ability to grasp and effectively use technical concepts and technical information.
• Highly motivated, self-starter, and active learner with strong interpersonal skills. Demonstrated ability to perform successfully in multi-national relationships.
• 5+ years’ experience in a Automotive Process Engineering role, and a strong technical mindset. Leadership experience preferred but not essential.
• Proficient in Microsoft Office suite (PowerPoint, Word, Excel).
• Education: Bachelor’s Degree in relevant Engineering field essential (Auto, Manufacturing, Mechanical, Electrical, Automation)
• Strong communication skills to enable effective dialogue with local and international audiences across all levels of the organisation.
• Sound Technical knowledge of a highly automated environment
Consultant name: Vuong Le
RGF Executive Search Vietnam