|Job Title||Technical Regulatory Supervisor|
|Disciplines||Healthcare & Life SciencesJobs Term|
|Location||Vietnam - Ho Chi Minh City|
- US multinational corporation on Nutrition, Home care, Personal Care.
1. Registration & Regulatory assessment report:
- Prepare PIF for Cosmetic and Home Care and ready for regulator audit.
- Do cosmetics notification/registration at DAV system, and monitor them until approval is granted.
- Support Marketing to review the print aids.
- Support the RDC/shops/factory in the south region during the surprised audit by the Service of Industry and Trade or the market watch.
2. Regulatory Policy Influence:
- Monitor the regulation change to have proper RPI.
3. Adverse Event Complaint Handling:
- Collaborate with QA in handling AE complaint.
- Report the non-serious AE complaints to ABG every quarter.
- Bachelor or Master of Pharmacy, Chemistry or other relevant major.
- Know how to do notification at DAV.
- Demonstrate general technical competency.
- Possess a deep, thorough understanding of regulatory requirements & government agencies.
- Able to communicate with and lead a team of diverse talents.
- Must be fluent in verbal & written English and Vietnamese.
- Be proactive and action oriented.
- Be experts in risk assessment.
- Be accessible.
This job has expired