Your key responsibilities• Makes the sales plan to cover the areas assigned in the most effective and economic manner.
Frequent visits to the existing and potential customers. Sells products to customers to achieve the agreed budget and targets.
• Identifies key customers and keeps the up-to-date records of all customers and prospective customers.
• Plans the itinerary and customers’ visits and reports in advance to the supervisor/manager on a weekly basis.
• Takes customers’ orders and prepares order forms with full details to Customers Service officers.
• Maintains and develops relations with customers with technical service as well as promotes goodwill of the organization.
• Acquires a thorough working knowledge of all products and applications as well as develops all necessary professional selling skills.
• Gathers all information as a survey on the responsible products, discusses market requirement to the supervisor/manager. Monitors and submits a regular report on competitors’ activities
Our key requirements• Bachelor’s Degree in Mechanical / Electrical/ Engineering or others.
• Have to experience in Sales of industrial manipulators, vacuum lifters and chain hoists and pneumatic balancer will be an advantage. Those with robotic, cranes, hoist experience will be preferred
• Prefer candidate less than 10 yrs experience… (more hands-on, learn faster, higher energy level, more eager to proof themselves)
• Good command of English Communication is a must.
• Able to use Auto Cad program is a must
• Professional to read and understand in technical drawing is a must