|Job Title||Trade Marketing Director|
|Location||Vietnam - Ho Chi Minh City|
Our client is one of the largest FMCG group in Vietnam with diversified businesses; and they are now looking for a Trade Marketing Director to join their fast growing and ambitious team.
• Analyze market situations, internal sales performance, trade insights, market trends, competitors’ activities and price movements, etc. to identify opportunities and issues, and provide the solution and improvement, also proactively propose and implement trade activities in the market.
• Get closed and coordinate with external partners and internal sales team and marketing via frequent market visits to ensure sales target achievement.
• Coordinate with Marketing in implementing marketing activities in the market. Coordinate with other internal department (Legal, Supply Chain, Logistics, Finance) to ensure the compliance, budget management, and implementation of trade activities.
• Be able to work well with cross functions and build relationship with partners to drive sales.
• Develop the plan, excellence in implementing trade promo scheme and push activities in all channels (Wholesaler events, agent opening, GT, MD store, MT)
• Manage and report trade expenses, ensure cost optimization.
• Bachelor Degree in Marketing, Business Administration, Economics or related major
• At least 10 -15 years experiences at the same position, within FMCG industry is a big plus
• Be able to travel frequently
• Very fast adapting & change management
• Strong at brand management, consumers understanding, creative & strategic knowledge
• Ability to multi-task and be proactive & independent in a fast-paced, dynamic environment
• Good communication skills both written and oral, presentation and negotiation skill
This job has expired