Your future employerIn pursuit of the strategic vision of being the creator of "building health and creating social value", Our Client is committed to becoming a pragmatic comprehensive corporation focusing on investment and development while exploring diversified new businesses. Its business scope covers residential and comprehensive development, real estate development and operation, industrial cooperation and customer service,etc. Our brand name with nationwide reputation as a provider of consistent quality products and professional service
Your key responsibilities• Establish and update strategic direction for the Legal function and ensure alignment with business strategy; develop the guidelines, processes and templates and monitor the implementation.
• Supervise complex legal matters and serve as General Counsel on highly sensitive/confidential legal matters; develop relationships with government, regulators, legislators, opinion leaders and media that may influence the business operation. Promoting company image and deliver right messages to public.
• Provide proactive legal guidance, advice and assist in problem-resolution on a timely basis on various laws applicable to the organization and other issues which may arise; work as part of cross-functional teams on projects and initiatives and provide legal guidance as required.
• Develop and manage legal team, set performance objectives in discussion with the team, regularly monitor team performance and provide feedback and support as required. Make sure right structure and develop career path, provide training and development opportunity.
• Conduct risk assessment on corporate operations and project developments
• Negotiate and draft real estate documents, including purchase and sale agreements, deposit and reservation agreements, long term lease agreements, etc. and monitor the execution of these agreements.
Our key requirements• LL.B or LL.M degree holder with minimum 10 years of law practice experience
• A minimum 10 years of experience in practicing laws
• In-depth knowledge of real estate industry’s laws and regulations
• Strong leadership and interpersonal skills;
• Ability to transcend functional and operational boundaries, listen well and form strong relationships across companies.
• Excellent communication skills in both English and Vietnamese