Your future employerA multinational healthcare group that provide care for business travelers, international assignees and their families. Their package is very attractive with oversea training for Advanced Cardiovascular Life Support (ACLS) and International Trauma Life Support (ITLS) with international standard
Your key responsibilities· Medical treatment for patients at work
· Provide medical care and first aid
· Discuss with foreign specialists about the health status of patients
· Conduct medical examination and treatment procedures in accordance with international standards and Vietnamese MOH’s standards
· Organize seminars, deliver presentations on healthcare topics.
· Operate and inspect the medical equipment and medicines for patients.
· Check and manage occupational safety, food safety and environmental health safety (EHS) in the workplace
Our key requirements· Problem solving skills
· Communication skills with professional manner
· Fluency specialized English (tiếng Anh chuyên ngành)
· Medical doctor with practical certificate in general, internal general, emergency or family doctor
· Minimum 2 years of experience as doctor in hospital environments
· Analytical thinking & self-direction
· Open and independent mind and attitude, a good listener and team player
If you are interested in this opportunity, apply now or call Thanh Hien, Recruitment Consultant for Healthcare & LifeScience at +84 906752589 to discuss further or keep in touch for future collaboration