To the extent possible we aim to minimise disclosure of your personal data to third parties.
However in order to provide our services to you, and/or to effectively carry out our business, and/or to meet our legal obligations, we need to make certain disclosures from time to time. The ways in which we ordinarily disclose your personal data would be:
- disclosures to prospective employers, when you apply for any specific roles, or otherwise agree that we may disclose it;
- disclosures to other members of the Recruit Holdings group globally (i.e. Recruit Holdings Co., Ltd., and its subsidiaries and affiliates), or other companies or individuals (including agents, sub-contractors and suppliers), where such disclosure is necessary for providing our services to you (whether directly, in the form of recruitment services, or indirectly, such as where our customer or marketing services are carried out, or databases/servers are maintained, or IT services provided, by a third party);
- by contacting third parties (including nominated referees) to verify your educational or professional qualifications, work experience, or other such information submitted by you when obtaining our services;
- by preparing and providing aggregated statistical reports on our candidates and/or website users/visitors, to our clients or proposed employer-clients, for marketing or feedback purposes. Such reports (except where consent is specifically obtained) would not include names or contact details of candidates and/or website users/visitors, and would be formatted to ensure your anonymity;
- disclosures to our professional advisors (such as lawyers, accountants and financial advisors), to the extent necessary and only if they are bound to keep your personal data confidential;
- disclosures required by law, of if requested by a government entity, or to prevent crime, or to ensure the rights, property and/or personal safety of RGF Vietnam (including its officers, employees, contractors and/or agents), other members of the Recruit Holdings group, affiliates, our employer-clients, candidates and other users/visitors of our websites, or any other person; and
- as otherwise permitted by applicable law.